In today’s competitive job market, employers are looking for ways to attract and retain top talent. One of the best ways to do this is by offering employee wellness programs that promote overall health, reduce stress and improve productivity. Research shows that companies with health and wellness initiatives have a leg up when it comes to attracting top talent. Not only that, but implementing fitness and wellness schemes can help build camaraderie amongst your team, create a team of elite performers who WANT to do better, and overall create a healthy environment for productivity with a better work life balance to top it off. If your in HR or working for a company listen up, so you and your company can thrive.
Employee wellness programs are a must in today’s competitive job market.
Employee wellness programs are a must in today’s competitive job market. According to the National Business Group on Health, organizations that invest in employee wellness programs see:
- Increased productivity, as well as reduced absenteeism and presenteeism (showing up to work when you’re sick).
- Reduced health care costs and higher morale. This leads to better retention rates among employees who value their employer’s commitment to their well-being–and who don’t want to leave their employer for another job that doesn’t offer similar benefits!
- Better health outcomes for both workers and their families through improved diet and exercise habits through corporate fitness.
Research shows that employers with health and wellness initiatives are more likely to attract top talent.
Research shows that employers with health and wellness initiatives are more likely to attract top talent. Why? Because employees don’t want to work for an employer who doesn’t care about their well-being. Give the option for an employee fitness program, business retreat with wellness, or at minimal a weekly or monthly corporate yoga sessions in order to relieve stress and brighten the atmosphere in work.
The rise in popularity of fitness trackers, wearable tech, apps and services like Peloton have made it easier than ever before for people to stay healthy while still enjoying the convenience of their busy lives.
Employees who take advantage of health plans use fewer sick days, making them more productive at work.
Employees who take advantage of health plans are less likely to be sick. This means they are more productive at work, and it also means that companies save money on sick time when their employees stay healthy.
- Employees who use health plans use fewer sick days, making them more productive at work.
- When employees get sick, they can’t do their jobs as well or as fast as if they were healthy. This makes them less valuable for the company’s bottom line–and it increases costs by forcing managers and supervisors to pick up their slack until they recover.
Healthy employees are happier, less stressed and healthier overall.
The benefits of corporate wellness programs are well-documented. Employees who participate in these programs are happier, less stressed and healthier overall. These employees also tend to be more productive on the job because they don’t have to worry about getting sick or taking time off work due to illness.
As a company owner or manager, you can encourage your employee fitness and participation in wellness programs by making them part of your company culture:
- Encourage healthy eating habits by offering healthy snacks at meetings or events
- Make sure there are plenty of places for employees to exercise during breaks (a gym room with equipment or even just space for walking)
- Offer regular Corporate retreats which include fitness and wellness sessions to create not only team building but an environment of health and productivity! We offer the best corporate retreats with unique and exciting offerings for every company.
- Corporate yoga classes are a great way to get your office ready to tackle any challenge by many benefits to mind, body and spirit.
By investing in the wellness of its workforce, any company can improve its bottom line
- Employees are more productive
- Employees are healthier and happier.
- Employers save money on health insurance premiums and sick leave.
Employee wellness can be a game-changer for your company. It helps you attract top talent, keep employees healthy and productive at work and even improve your bottom line. If you’re looking for ways to boost engagement among your workforce, consider implementing a health and wellness program that offers incentives or discounts on products or services related to physical fitness. You may be surprised by how much impact just one small change can have when it comes from within!
If your looking for a way to boost your employee morale and wellness then you have come to the right place. We offer a variety of corporate retreats, BOSS weekends, employee fitness programs and in office company fitness programs . Whether its a corporate yoga program your looking for or the best corporate retreats we offer exclusive packages and experiences that you won’t get anywhere else!