Hip Hop Dance
What you’ll learn?
- Comfortably perform hip hop choreography
- Understand basic 8 counts
- Use the choreography for wedding dance routines, parties, contests, school, etc
- Understand basic hip hop grooves, movement, and footwork
Who this class is for?
Adults or kids, guys or girls, interested in the skill of Hip Hop Dance, wanting to get FiT, and Boss their life to the next level. From beginner level to expert, we customize each class to the individual and work with you to constantly improve along the way in a safe, and supportive environment. Lets get on this journey together.
- No equipment requirements
- Available space to dance
- Determination to learn something new
- Comfortable clothes are always good
- Open to feeling uncomfortable before you get comfortable
Hip Hop dance is a fusion dance genre that incorporate elements of popping, locking, breaking, jazz, ballet, tap dancing and other forms of dance. It is typically done to music such as Hip Hop, R&B, Funk, Electronic and Pop Music.
In our Hip Hop classes we will take you through a series of routines that are broken down section by section so you can perform it in your very own home, or anywhere you may go! We incorporate awesome, latest music, with cool dance moves that will lead you confident to perform. You can use these routines wherever you choose, including weddings, bars, talent shows, etc
Let out the new side of you, that you never knew you had, and get grooving with our Hip Hop Dance Classes. Our Fit Boss Dance instructors have your back all the way, and will teach you step by step to becoming the new, dancing YOU2.0. Got friends? Book together and create your own dance crew.
‘I said a hip hop, the hippie, the hippie, to the hip, hip hop, and you don’t stop the rockin’
Lets dance together! We’re ready. Are you?