What you’ll learn?
- Beginner students will learn 20 beginning jazz dance moves, combined with stretch warm-up combinations so you can keep on dancing
- Classes available for all levels of Jazz Dance from beginner to pro
- Learn a new skill that is accessible for people of any fitness level.
- Impress friends and gain your own confidence through learning cool jazz dance moves
- Increase your Musicality
- Improve flexibility
- Improve general dancing skills
- Increase stamina
Who this class is for?
Adults or kids, guys or girls, interested in the skill of Jazz Dance, wanting to get FiT, and Boss their life to the next level. From beginner level to expert, we customize each class to the individual and work with you to constantly improve along the way in a safe, and supportive environment. Lets get on this journey together.
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites
- You can wear whatever is comfortable and allows for free movement, and socks if you don’t own jazz shoes.
- Access to an open space that will allow you to move about without barriers
The origin of jazz dance is traced back to African ritual and celebratory dances from around the seventeenth century. These dances emphasized rhythm and improvisation.
During the 1940’s, jazz dance was further influenced by ballet and modern dance to become what it is today. By blending these classical technique of ballet with modern dance, jazz dance today is artistic, free flowing, and sophisticated.
Join our Jazz Dance Instructors and learn awesome dance moves that will also get you seriously FIT! Did someone say “Jazz Hands”?
Lets get FIT and have fun Jazz Dance with leading personal dance instructors from around the world. Book today to get started on your own journey or combine up with your friends and create your own dance crew!
Get those Jazz Hands going! See you out there.