What you’ll learn
- Krav Maga Fundamentals
- Popular Krav Maga movements
- Defensive and Offensive strategies
- Common Fighting Scenarios and how to defend
- Street Fighting Scenarios
- Moves to finish a fight quickly
Who this class is for?
This class is for anyone interested in the skill of Krav Maga. From beginner level to expert, we customize each class and work with you to improve along the way. Lets get on this journey together.
- Any open area (including home, beach, office, park, etc)
- Willingness to learn and improve Krav Maga skills
The history of Krav Maga can be traced back to Bratislava, Slovakia where a man named Imi Lichtenfeld developed a system to help defend Jewish neighborhoods from anti semetic riots in Bratislava. With his father being a self defense trainer himself, he developed his skills in boxing, wrestling, gymnastics, judo, karate and other forms. Eventually, he was tasked to create a revolutionary defense system for the Israeli military and that is where Krav Maga was born.
They say know your enemy… so Krav Maga was created to focus on real world situations and extreme efficiency. The techniques are used for real life situations and to end the confrontation fast! It is known for its combination of styles and is focused on aggressive techniques to finish a fight as quickly as possible.
At Fit Boss we like to train in all disciplines to continue to improve our skill set. You can utilize our specially trained Krav Maga personal trainers in order to learn skills that will help you in any intense confrontation.
Some of what will be included in your Krav Maga personal training or group class.
- Understanding the mindset of Krav Maga and self-defense
- Krav Maga stances and correct way of moving in a fight
- How to Punch (all varieties)
- How to Kick (all varieties)
- Defence in Chokes
- Defence in Headlocks
- Defence in Punches & Kicks (all angles)
- Defence in Knife Threats
- Defence in Knife Attacks
- Defence in Bear Hugs
- Defence in Ground Attacks
- Defence in Stick Attacks
- How to do Sparring (Light & Hard)
- How to deal with a variety of street scenarios
- How to Kick and Knee The Groin area so you will knock out someone immediately
- Teach you how to become a Warrior and not a worrier
Join our Krav Maga Fit Boss class today in order to keep improving your fighting skill set and building the improved YOU. Book one to one or with friends, and we got your back! See you out there.