What you’ll learn
- Defense and Counter techniques against Punch, Elbow, Knee, Kicking and Foot Techniques
- Effective Techniques for the Muay Thai Clinch
- Exercises to improve technique and gain strength and endurance
- Professional moves and feints to take you to the next level
- Transferrable skills you can practice away from the PT
- Personal Training classes built around you and your skill level
- Available for Group Bookings
Who this class is for?
This class is for anyone interested in the skill of Muay Thai. From beginner level to expert, we customize each class to the individual and work with you to constantly improve along the way in a safe, and supportive environment. Lets get on this journey together.
- Any open area (including home, beach, office, park, etc)
- Willingness to learn and improve Muay Thai fighting skills
- Boxing gloves
Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is a traditional martial art which was developed centuries ago by the Thai as ancient battlefield tactics used by the Siamese. Nowadays Thai Boxing is a martial art and combat sport that uses stand up striking and various clinching techniques. The discipline is known as “The art of the 8 limbs” with its allowance to use legs, knees, fists and elbows. The hard-hitting, spectacular techniques it employs are winning an ever increasing fan base due to its strong presence in combat sport. Known for their hard core training techniques, Muay Thai is a great way to get in shape, and learn to use all your limbs in order to defeat an opponent. By allowing you to use your whole body for attacks it allows for a diverse skill set range and an ability to hit an opponent from many methods.
In our Muay Thai Personal Training you will learn and improve upon techniques including your: fighting stance, legwork, fist, elbow, kick and knee techniques, as well as clinches. We develop the class directly around your skill level and making sure you make improvements, gain further understanding, and help develop you across many areas in fighting and in life.
Our Muay Thai instructors will guide you from the comfort of your own home, or at a chosen location in order to help best develop you in a comfortable atmosphere which suits you. Whether you want to do personal training, or book with friends, we provide options to boss your life through Muay Thai Kick Boxing.