Who this class is for:
- Guys and girls, kids or adults looking to learn yoga
- Those who have had injuries and are looking to improve movement and heal
- New to advanced yogis looking to start or deepen their practice
- People wanting to take an in depth look and understanding of many asana (poses) and sequences commonly found in Restorative Yoga classes
- People wanting a long, slow yoga practice focusing on each posture
- Increase flexibility and mindfulness
What you’ll learn
- Many of the common poses and sequences found in Restorative Yoga
- Various sequences to practice Restorative yoga at home and in your own time!
- Useful alignment cues to help you execute the poses in the best way for you
- A daily practice to help you restore your injuries in a safe way to bring you back.
- Learn to connect breathe and flow with each movement
- Yoga Mat
- Any open area (including beach, office, park, etc)
- Willingness to learn and improve yoga skills
Restorative Yoga is a type of yoga that focuses on your physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. We want you to feel restored across all aspects of your life. This is a class for all levels, and focuses on slow pace, with long holds, and a connection to stillness and deep breathing.
Poses tend to be held for up to 5 min or more, with a key aspect on the right poses that support a gentle, therapeutic healing practice. In doing the restorative yoga practice you will feel it helps the body rest, heal, and restores balance throughout the body. Props can also be used in order to help you hold poses for longer and feel more comfortable according to your level.
Benefits of restorative yoga:
Relaxes mind and body
Soothes Nervous System
Reduction of Chronic Pain
Get Better Sleep
Enhanced Well Being
Treatment for Chronic Pains
Safe during pregnancy
If you are looking for a restorative yoga practice then we are here to guide you in your practice. Book now and one of our awesome Fit Boss yoga instructors will be there to support along your way. Whether you wish to book a private session or for a group, we provide options to allow you to be the best YOU possible across all realms of life. Gain skills, get FiT.